CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

5 Months




I can't believe my baby boy is already 5 months old today! He is enjoying a little Christmas in October due to his new jumper/activity center. He loves it but still demands lots of attention. I worried that he might get neglected but there is no chance of that as he is a very demanding little guy. Not only does he look like his Daddy he acts like him too. =D He had another growth spurt and is now wearing 9 month clothes. We had to go out and buy him a new wardrobe just in time for the fall/winter season.

5 comments:

Benjamin and Jennie

he is so cute:) Wow how time flies

Joe*Nikki

He is so sweet! I know...our boys are growing up way too fast!!

The Cook Clan

He is such a handsome little man!! =)

labelle31

It's so unfair! He's at my favorite age, and I'm not there to enjoy him!:( He looks like he's developing quite the little personality! He is such a little man! Don't tell Chris I said this, but Landon is sooo handsome! (Chris' head is big enough already!:P)

Shannon

He is so adorable. He has one of those baby faces that you just want to kiss on!