CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Little Man

Landon 6 weeks old!

His legs are slowly getting fatter.
Being a big sister is exhausting!
Just wanted to post a few recent pictures of my little man, Landon. When he was first born he reminded me a lot of Chris's baby pictures. Then Chris convinced me that he looked like Gavin. More and more he is looking like Chris to me. He has been smiling for a couple of weeks now but I have yet to capture it on film. I'm having a hard time getting a good shot of him at all though. A big part of the problem is that is he is awake he is moving!


7 comments:

Brett and Diane

He is such a looker. I mini Chris with hair.=)

The Patty Cake House

I agree with you he is looking more and more like Chris. He is such a sweet, cute baby!!!

Carissa

I asked Tyler, "did you go and see how cute the Weaver's baby is?" (on Sunday). He agreed... super cute!

I'm having one of those "how long can I go before getting groceries" days today... AGAIN. Wondering what to do with that last cup of milk in the fridge (there are so many possibilities) and what to scrounge up for breakfast.

About texting- the funniest thing I ever saw (well, maybe the saddest) was 2 teenagers on a date sitting right next to each other on the couch, texting each other all night long and giggling.

The Cook Clan

Sooooo cute!!! I love how thoughtful he looks :)

Shannon

He is adorable! So cute that Ashlyn fell asleep like that!

Anonymous

What a cutie bug!

steph

so this is the first time i have been on the internet for months and oh my! what an adorable, perfect little man!! He really is so perfect. i wish more than anything i could be there to hold him. we miss you guys so much! tell all the fam hi from the tarbets. love you!!