CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July Fun!

Eating was a major part of our celebration!
Waiting for the fireworks to start.

Whitney felt she was too mature for double pony tails but I was mean and made her wear them anyways.


Gavin & Kaden. Both are such sweeties! (Most of the time.)


Landon hanging out in the tire swing.

Chris would like to adpot Porter but his parents are kind of attached to him for some reason.
Whitney and her friend Stephanie.



This year we had a two day 4th of July celebration. Fort Rucker had their Freedom Fest on the 3rd so we hosted a small BBQ and then headed over to enjoy the fireworks. I feel fireworks are best experienced up close and personal. Then on the 4th we headed out to the fun filled Meyers Farm. The kids love it out there in the country. Horses, swimming, shooting of firearms, socializing, fishing, playground equipment and food! What could be better than all that? The only problem is they never want to leave.


3 comments:

The Patty Cake House

I don't know..... there are days when Porter could be ALL YOURS!!!!
That is a super cute picture of Chris and Porter. :)

The Cook Clan

I love your jean quilt with pockets...soooo adorable!! Did you make it?

Heather

I was the creative vision and cut out the squares but my Mom did all hard work! I had no interest in sewing when I was growing up, now I wish I had learned! Maybe someday I will