CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Handsome-Mansome is 8!!!

Top row, left to right: Gavin at birth, 4 years, 6 years, 5 years
bottom row: 1 year, 7 years, 2 years, 3 years



The birthday boy on his new bike. Chris was over the moon about this bike.


This one was from Whitney. No birthday or holiday would be complete without some sort of Nerf weapon!
He had been coaching Ashlyn to get him a pet snake for his birthday. I don't think this snake is quite what he had in mind.
His first set of scriptures.


Gavin asked for cinnamon rolls and sausage for his birthday breakfast. I tried to get him to pose for me but as you can see he was intent on having that first yummy bite! Boys!!!

6 comments:

The Phipps

Happy Birthday Gavin!!! And you sure did rake in the loot, I love everything you got! So I guess you'll be baptized soon too!

Christy

Love the coyboy photo. The bike is pretty sweet too! See you tonight

Shannon

I love the photos of him at every age! It's great to be 8!

The Patty Cake House

Happy Birthday Gavin - thanks for letting us be a part of your fun day!

The Cook Clan

Thats the ONLY kind of pet snake my kids would ever get too =) He's such a handsome boy!! I loved seeing all the different pictures of him! Looks like he had a GREAT birthday!!

Joe*Nikki

Happy Birthday Gavin!