CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Chris!!!















In honor of Chris's 33rd birthday I put together this fun little quiz for his little birthday party/New Years celebration tonight, so I thought I would share it with all of you. And I added a few random photos too. =)



QUIZ:



1.) Which of these things is Chris incapable of doing?
a.) whistling
b.) snapping
c.) whispering
d.) all of the above

2.) True or False Chris owns way more shoes than Heather.

3.) How old is Chris?
a.) OLD!!! DANG OLD!!!
b.) 37
c.) 33
d.) 43

4.) If Chris was alone on a desert island which of these things would he most miss?
a.) television
b.) lack of human interaction
c.) ice cream
d.) his spandex

5.) Chris missed being the New Years Baby by arriving at what time on New Years Eve?
a.) 4:47 am
b.) 6:13 pm
c.) 12:49 pm
d.) 11: 33 am

6.) Which of these career paths has Chris NOT considered pursuing once he retires from the Army?
a.) Owning a Doggie Day Care/Kennel
b.) high school history teacher
c.) chef
d.) shopping cart collector at Walmart

7.) What makes Chris scream like a girl?
a.) spiders
b.) snakes
c.) baby poop on his person
d.) gaining a pound

8.) Which of these girly things has Chris NOT been known to do?
a.) pluck his eyebrows
b.) shave his pits
c.) get a pedicure
d.) use Secret deodorant

9.) Which elective surgery would Chris most like to get?
a.) liposuction
b.) calf implants
c.) pec implants
d.) hair restoration

10.) What celebrity does Chris get told he looks like?
a.) Vin Diesel
b.) Tom Cruise
c.) Sean Hayes (gay friend on Will & Grace)
d.) Matt Leblanc

11.) If I was to describe Chris in one word it would be _____________________?

12.) If I had buck for every time Chris said _________ I would be rich!
a.) Dude
b.) stinkin”
c.) dirt bag
d.) beings

13.) True or False Chris’s IQ was tested as being in the genius range.

14.) Chris is known for being_________.
a.) unopinionated
b.) quiet and reserved
c.) generous
d.) tidy








Answers:




1.)D




2.) Sadly, this is True.




3.)C




4.)B Chris is a people person. He hates being alone!




5.)A I had to get out his birth certificate for this one.




6.)C He is always coming up with new plans for his golden years.




7.)B He really does scream like a girl when he encounters a snake.




8.)C Chris loves his Secret deodorant. It was quite the hardship when he was deployed and had to use manly deodorant to save face with the guys.




9.)A




10.)A Though when he was younger and had hair it was B. =)




12.)I will accept A, B, C or D. Can't make up my mind on which one he says the most. But was interested to see what others would put.




13.) True. Though he tries hard to hide it.




14.)C Chris has the biggest heart.




3 comments:

Windy

Happy Birthday Chris!!

Susieq

Do I dare admit that I actually learned a few things about my oldest son with this? Maybe not. Lala, Monique, Tony and I took this quiz. It was tons of fun! But I could tell a few stories to defend my wrong answers. Such as the spider on the football field. Anybody wanna bribe me to tell them?

Pepple

So funny! I don't know how I missed this post!