CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Lost All My Christmas Photos!!!

I'm so upset because I just deleted all my Christmas photos!!! I'm a total moron and thought I had copied them to a folder but had not. ARRGH! I'm so mad at myself.

The kids got way too much stuff. Whitney was completely blown away by getting a lap top for Christmas. Gavin's favorites included an RC helicopter and Vulcan Nerf Gun. Ashlyn seems to like her art easel best and her Mrs. Potato head has been a big hit too.

We had the Tarbet Family over for Christmas dinner. Chris & Chris deep fried their first turkey. Steph and I were a little nervous about it but all went smoothly. This was my first time eating fried turkey and it was way better than I thought it would be. Though I missed having gravy for the mashed potatoes. It was quite the delicious feast!

Ashlyn (3) and Ben (2) decided to go out for an romantic evening stroll. Somehow managing to slip out our front door without any of us noticing. We found them halfway down our street. When Chris caught up with them Ashlyn said, "Ashlyn and Ben are looking at the Christmas lights." Also adding that she had kissed baby Jesus. Our neighbors have a nativity scene in their front yard so I'm guessing that is what she kissed. After I had lectured her on why she couldn't go outside by herself, I asked her if she was going to do that again. To which she replied, yes. I guess she deserves points for being honest. Today Chris is installing a security latch to the front door to prevent future escapes.

6 comments:

Pepple

Oh my heck thats terrible!!! I did that same thing Christmas 04' and it still upsets me! I am so paranoid about deleting my photos now. I am so sorry! :( How upsetting.

Mary

Sad about the pictures, but fun to hear about your day.

The Patty Cake House

I am soooooooo sorry - I lost our disney land pictures - so I think everyone does it atleast once. :O(
I'm glad everyone had a good day! Ashlyn's little stroll still cracks me up

The Fisher's

My my my...you do have your hands full with that little girl! She is just too cute, no wonder Ben was swept away :) Hope you are having a great holiday season!

Brett and Diane

Man that's the pits about your Christmas pictures. I can relate I was doing a brag book for my mother in law’s birthday and accidentally deleted some pictures I had purposely taken for the book I was so upset.

I just have to say I love getting on here and reading about Ashlyn she just keeps your life and blog so interesting. =) I'm glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas!

The Cook Clan

That's so cool, we had fried turkey for the first time too...it was sooo good!! And I like that it cooks faster and frees up the oven. Sorry about your pictures. I'm glad you had a good Christmas!!