CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A boy and his dog...



Here are some shots of Chris and his baby, Sadie. He brought this little "suprise" home about a month ago. Even after I had allergy testing done to prove that yes, I am allergic to dogs! I was not amused. Ashlyn was excited at first but now is quite jealous of the dog. Sadie is taking away from her spotlight in the sun and she is not amused either. She keeps telling Chris she's scared of "Shadie". This is a ploy she uses with Chris and Gavin to gain attention. It has done wonders for her in the past but sadly those days are gone. At least where Chris is concerned. FYI Natalie, he wants to breed her purely for the unselfish reason of giving Sterling one of the puppies. Chris Tarbet told him that Sterling has always wanted a Boxer for as long as he's known him. Oh yes, you might be wondering what that lovely thing on her head is all about. Chris had her ears cropped and now she has to have her ears taped for up to the next 6 months. Poor dog is the laughing stock of all the other neighborhood dogs.

4 comments:

The Patty Cake House

those pictures made me laugh - he LOVES that dog - sooooo cute!!!

Amber

Hello Weavers! I am glad to see you blogging! Your kids have gotten so big! I hope you don't mind me adding you to my blog. You all look like you are doing well, except for your poor Gavin. It looks like he is recovering well though and thank heavens for helmets. How is Alabama? Are you still there?

Amber Kraus

Pepple

I can't believe Chris is still able to walk after bringing home another dog!! I saw the crate behind Gavin in a pic but didn't dare ask lol

My Three Boys

i was looking thru your blog and thinking how i should no better because it always makes me miss you guys so badly. then i see that Chris wants to give Ster a pup.sorry Chris we love ya but not that much.wait until she goes into heat-you'll change your mind! ha ha