CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Like Father, like daughter



Even I am amazed sometimes by how much Whitney is like her Dad. The other day I was telling him how she loves for me to bring her a glass of water after she gets in bed for the night. When we were first married Chris would always want me to bring him a glass of water after he got into bed. Come to find out, his Grandma always brought him a glass of water in bed and it is a favorite childhood memory. Anyways he related this story to me about how the other day when he was at the gym this man came up to him and said, "You have got to be Whitney Weaver's father!" He said "she looks just like you". Turned out he was the librarian at Whitney's school. He went on to tell Chris what a great kid she is and how they're always saying at the school if only we had a few more Whitneys around.

3 comments:

Rachel

I'll vouch for the Librarian, Whitney is a Perfect Angel, I don't know if she takes after Chris in THAT way :) maybe she gets that more from you!

steph

ha ha ha, whitney was such a cute little girl! still is:) thanks so much for the date night last night. we had so much fun. you guys are seriously awesome! we love you:)

malia

I love this! I just love you guys! :) I really do!