CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

A Treasure of a Treasurer!

Whitney hit the campaign trail last week. She decided to run for student body treasurer for the next school year. A total of four kids were running for treasurer. On Friday they gave their speeches and voted. The results were to be announced today. I was a nervous wreck all day long! I called the school several times to hear the results. They waited till the end of the day to make the announcements! I had to wait for Whitney to come home to hear the exciting news that she won!!!! She is very excited. I know she will be a great treasurer!

7 comments:

The Phipps

Congratulations Whitney and you have a very cute new hairdo!!

The Phipps

Congratulations Whitney you will be a great Treasurer, and you have a very cute new hairdo!

The Cook Clan

Congratulations to Whitney!!! =) I think it's so cute how nervous and excited you were for her!! =)

Katie Webb

WTG WHITNEY!!!! Thats so exciting! Good job! You're going to be great!

Susieq

Wow, I'm so proud of Whitney. She is such a wonderful girl. You have four beautiful, talented, smart kids. But then they have a pretty wonderful set of parents.

Shannon

Congrats to Whitney. I'm sure she'll take her position very seriously and will serve well. By the way, great campaign posters! Good thing Mom has excellent handwriting (I would recognize that penmanship anywhere!).

malia

Yay!!! Congratulations!