CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Landon is 1!!!


Our Landon is 1 year old! The time has gone by much too quickly for me. I think we will keep him. We are blessed to have this little guy in our family.

Under this table has become a favorite spot for him.



That is until he gets stuck. Help!!! I've fallen and I can't get out!


Look closely and you will see his first tooth! Hopefully the rest will quickly follow.



In the past month he has started walking. Though he still prefers crawling. He can stand up without holding on to anything but usually will just stand for awhile before sitting back down without taking any steps.

Here he is enjoying a piece of black licorice. I once read that a liking for black licorice is inherited. Most people do not like it but I do and my Dad does also. Could this be the first proof of a gene from me?!?!
This boy LOVES his food! Eating is his #1 past time. His all time favorite snack is whole grain Ritz crackers. He is wild for them! He also loves ice cream. He has an uncanny knack for knowing when someone is eating it. The other day while we were at Gavin's baseball game, a lady was eating nachos behind us. He wanted them sooo bad! He was going crazy trying to get her attention and get some. I finally bought him a churro which he enjoyed greatly. The only food he has refused to eat so far is broccoli.

5 comments:

The Patty Cake House

I seriously cannot believe that he is 1!!!!!! Wasn't it yesterday that we were going for our 5 mile walks knowing it would soon come to an end because you would probaly be sick during your first trimester. Time really truly does fly. He is sooooo cute and a perfect fit for your awesome family.

The Cook Clan

Happy Birthday Landon!! I LOVE the first picture!! What a cutie!! He is definitely a keeper =)

labelle31

I love the pic of him on the bucket! Very cute! Wish we could have been there for his b day! On the licorice thing, I've always wondered about that. I hate licorice in any flavor--especially black! But Dad loves all kinds of licorice, even black. All 5 of you love licorice, though I'm not sure about all of you liking the black kind. Don't let Landon get any bigger---we need a baby in the family!

Susieq

Happy late birthday, Landon. I have had the flu for the past few days, so just barely reading this blog. But I was thinking of him on the 18th. And belated Happy Anniversary too.
I can't believe he is already one. I can't wait to see him in person at the reunion. But thank heavens for pictures and being able to watch the kids grow up.

Heather

Mom, Hollee and I are the only ones that like black licorie. I think we were born with the exact same taste preferences. We both hate bananas and peas. While she was hear we went out to eat and both ordered the exact same thing off of a huge menu!