CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Lovable Landon

This baby needs a double chin. It is just not right for a baby to have a neck!

I love this sweet little face!

2009 is the year of the Ox on the Chinese astrology calendar.




Landon turned 3 months old on the 18th. On the 14th he weighed 13 pounds 13 ounces, who says 13 in an unlucky number, not me! He is the happiest little baby. He reminds me a lot of Whitney when she was a baby, some in his looks and a lot in his personality. The only time he cries is when he wants his food and then he shrieks! He goes from happy to shrieking in one second. I think he will hit his physical milestones early. He does not want to be in a prone position he can almost do a sit up and boy does he get his bouncy chair a bouncin'! He suffered through his first cold this past month. He was such a trooper though! He would be smiling at me while I was suctioning his nose! Unbelievable, isn't it? He only wakes up once in the night to eat now, usually between 3-4. He fights sleep during the day. He has lots of little cat naps but never sleeps for very long. This little guy is my daily guilty pleasure. In general I have a hard time relaxing but as soon as I sit down to feed this little guy I just melt. I jealously guard his feeding times and do not want to share them with the other family members. I do share - though grudgingly.

4 comments:

Shannon

He is adorable!!! I know what you mean, when I hold the babies, it seems like I could fall asleep in a second! I'm glad you are enjoying every day and moment with him, it goes by so fast!

Joe*Nikki

Heather, he is so beautiful!! I can't believe Zachary is bigger than Landon. Zachary just had his two month checkup, he weighs 14 pounds,15 ounces and is 25 inches long. BIG BOY! When are you guys coming to UT for a visit. I want to meet cute little Landon.

Heather

Nikki,
He is long and skinny despite my best efforts to fatten him up! I have always really wanted a chubby baby. We will probably be coming to UT sometime next year. I'm sure the Utah Guard will want to hold a huge party in our honor. haha

malia

oh you are too cute!!! and he is still as darling as ever!!!!

tell the family hello for me.