CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Growing Up Too Fast!

Smiling for Daddy.
Fresh from his bath.

Tummy time is so fun thanks to Aunt Heidi's awesome airplane mat! That is until Ashlyn comes along and forces his head down so he can see himself in the mirror.
Sweet Angel Baby



Landon is growing up too fast! He just had one of those growth spurts where literally overnight his 3 month clothes no longer fit from one day to the next. He has moved up to his 6 month wardrobe. Always fun but sad too. I am inordinately attached to my children's clothing. Everyday Chris berates me for "neutering myself" and depriving him of more babies. He also proclaims Landon to be "our cutest baby". Which I find ironic since everyone says he looks just like his Dad. =D If only we could freeze him at this age for ever. Has anyone figured out how to do that?

10 comments:

Kattelman Krew

Great pic's! and he's totally growing up too fast! and for the record I see both you and Chris in Landon... I just love genetics, figuring out who got what from whom!

Landon is beautiful, which means he fits right in with the rest of the family!
we love you!!!
hope everything is going good!

The Patty Cake House

He really is pretty dang cute.... even if he looks like his dad :)

The Cook Clan

He is an adorable baby...he has the sweetest little face and such a cute smile!! Makes me want another one =) They are just so precious and I too wish that the first year didn't go by so fast !!

Joe*Nikki

Oh my gosh! Landon is sooo stinkin' cute!!

Susieq

The pic of him with the towel looks just like Chris. and then I look at the rest and see pure Tobler. He's sure a mix. He's absolutely adorable.

My Three Boys

he is such a cute little man. When you figure out the freezing thing let me know I would love to do the same to mine right now.

Shannon

I don't know....I hate to burst Chris' bubble, but I think he's a good combination of you both. He is adorable!!

Elizabeth

Heather I love to read your blog. You have such a way with words. I do think this is your cutest baby, even if he looks like Chris. But it took one great mom to grow and nurture such a sweet thing.

malia

Oh he is the sweetest thing!!!! i love these pictures!!!!!

malia

i have to tell you, my friend came over and saw Landon's picture on my fridge and he was like, "THIS BABY IS ADORABLE!!!" :) Just thought I would pass that along. love you.