CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

World's Best Brother!


I know I might be a little prejudiced but I truly believe Gavin is the world's best brother! This photo is a perfect example. Whitney asks him to rub her back all the time and he always does it. (They are watching TV in this shot, hence the glazed look to their eyes.) He always shares any candy or anything he has that his sisters want. When he would get to pick a prize out at school he would pick things out for his sisters. If its his turn to pick out where we eat he will pick the restaurant that Whitney wants to go to, even though it wouldn't be his first choice. Just a few examples of his unselfishness. He is a great example for all of us and I am so grateful that I get to be his Mom. Chris & I always say he is going to make some woman very happy someday!