CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thanks a lot Dr. Howell!



On Monday the kids & I went in for a biannual dental cleanings and check ups. I'm proud to report that we are all cavity free. Though Whitney was pretty traumitzied because she had to have two baby teeth pulled to make way for her permanent teeth. She had to have 4 shots in her mouth to numb everything up. She was not a happy camper. This was her first experience with the dark side of the dentist. Up until now she actually loved going to the dentist. But she did loose 3 teeth in about a weeks time so she was really raking in the tooth fairy money! She has been telling everyone she meets "I had to have four shots in my mouth"! The dentist visit always ends with the kids getting to pick a treat from the prize basket. The kids picked this little recorder type insturment. Now I ask you what sick, sadistic person down there had the bright idea to put RECORDERS in the kids prize basket?!? I'm thinking about taking all 3 kids back down there just to sit in thier waiting room and let them enjoy the "music". It's either that or confiscate all thier recorders as a service to parents everywhere.

3 comments:

Holly Lind

I don't think you should stop with just taking the 3 kids down there to play for the office, you should take the entire primary with you, I think that would take care of the recorder issues for the rest of the moms.

The Patty Cake House

Don't you love it when they find their new favorite toy that happens to be a device used to turn moms into ticking time bombs. My mom does that to me all of the time and it makes me crazy! I always think - HMMM maybe I should save this for our trips home and let the kids go crazy. :)

The Fisher's

Are they the really great recorders that have that high pitch squeak that makes you cringe :)