CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Critters




The boys had lots of fun playing with the turtle Chris found this morning in the front yard. Of course, they wanted to keep him/her. Turtle tried to make a run for it when I came out to take pictures and he was moving pretty fast for a turtle! They took him to Parcourse Lake so he can roam free with all the other turtles. Which is a much better fate than the snake they captured the other day. He ended up skinned for his hide.

2 comments:

The Patty Cake House

Kaden has only been home for 20 minutes and I have learned more about "the turtle" than I could have ever imagined. Some of the things that only a boy would notice - :)

Kaysha Alesa

#1- I love the tye dye shirt.
#2- I want a turtle!! :)
Your family is so fun, and cute.