CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July



Gavin loved his 4th of July shirt this year. (Last years was a striped polo in red, white & blue.)
He told me several times! Think he's trying to give me direction for next year's shirt?




Whit is proud to be an American!



Ashlyn was scared of the fireworks. She buried her face in Chris's chest and somehow managed to go to sleep. Though I don't know how with all the noise!



We had a great 4th of July. Great food, good friends and awesome fireworks!




5 comments:

~The Dippold's

Looks like you guys had a good time. Ashlyn's cheerleading outfit is so cute! There were so many people there last night!! Man it has grown! It was good though; Im glad y'all enjoyed it too! :)

Susieq

I love your blog! I love the pictures! But most of all I love your writing. You are very good at it. Keep it up.

Kaysha Alesa

Heather. Whit's tank is so cute! Where did you get it? Your family is beautiful. Happy 4th.

Katie Webb

Ha, morgan slept through most of it too. Funny how that works.

malia

OH fun stuff! I love it! You are such a cute family. I'm glad you enjoyed your time together!