CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Trouble

Let me introduce you to my little friend Trouble aka Landon. :) It just hit me the other day that at 20 months old he is now closer to two years old than one year old. I alternate between gratitude and worry that he is not talking a lot yet. Here is a list of his current vocabulary:
COOKIE
THANK YOU
NO
MINE
MAMA
DADDY
NITNEY
WOO-WOO (TRAIN)
RUFF-RUFF (DOG)
QUACK-QUACK (DUCK)
SLUG BUG
BALL
FOOTBALL
NIGHT-NIGHT
BYE
HI/HELLO
OH NO!
DANG IT!
UH-OH!
CAR
ICKLE-ICKLE (TICKLE)


This little guy is not a snuggler. Something he does that I love though is that he will run up and bear hug your legs for two seconds then run off.

All ready for church in his cute little man suit.


Landon turns anything and everything into a step stool. All kids this age love buttons but he is really obsessed with them! Two of his favorite past times lately are spraying water and ice from the fridge and adjusting our thermostats. He keeps turning on the emergency heat setting. Can't wait to get our power bill.


One day I could not find him then I heard strange clinking noises coming from the closet. He was having a grand time playing with some ammo.


I find myself often being surprised by his knowledge of random household items. One day he got a hold of the can opener and immediately ran over to the pantry to get a can. He tried and tried to open that can without success.

Here he is using Chris's nose hair trimmer! Those pesky nose hairs are a real pain.


I live for Trouble's naps. :D Normally I would never take a photo of him sleeping for fear of waking him but on this particular day I had to wake him up to go pick up one of the kids.

7 comments:

Susieq

Wow, sounds a lot like Jayden. I was tending the other night. I was talking to Lala on the phone. I had to keep saying things like "J, quit turning off the WII, J, quit pushing your brother off the chair, J, quit unzipping your jammies." He is such a handful. And he is the expert at giving you that 'I didn't do anything look" while smiling like an angel. He's learned to push a small wooden table around so he can climb on it to get to anything else.
Can you imagine the two them in the same room?

Pepple

What a handsome guy he is! I don't know if it helps but Lola only had about 10 words at that age. Shortly after 2 she took off and talked non-stop.

The Patty Cake House

He is absolutely sooooooo stinking cute it's ok that trouble is his middle name....... right???

Mindy

Too funny! He is one cute trouble maker. Carter is not a snuggler either! And I would also love to take pictures of carter sleeping but I just have to blink in his room and he wakes up.

Jenny Kuhni

Heather, he is a cute little trouble though. I love that one of his words is "dang it". That is so funny, before you know it he's going to be inserting "stink'n" before every word. LOL

Katie Webb

What a hunk! Jackson is 18 months and says a lot less than that...maybe I should start worrying?

malia

What a cute little update. I loved reading it. He is so darling, I can't stand it!