CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Curls For Ashlyn!

Ashlyn and Whitney have exactly the same hair. I love their hair but it does not hold curl. This is the complete opposite of my hair. I have spent forever curling every piece of hair only to have it look untouched 30 minutes later. I have tried all sorts of products without much success. I finally bought some of those old fashioned pink foam rollers at the dollar store and ...


SUCCESS!!! Curls galore! When I first took them out her hair was almost too curly. It gradually calmed down over time but was still curly at the end of the day! The only problem now is that she did not love sleeping on the rollers. Though she did not rip out the rollers which was a major victory. Ashlyn wants what she calls "free mermaid hair" all the time. She can't stand to have things in her hair and will rip them out.


She was loving her curls though! That blue ribbon tied around her waist was her finishing touch to her outfit. She has also taken to tipping her head up whenever I take her picture which makes it hard to get a shot where you are not looking up her nostrils.

3 comments:

The Phipps

How cute!! I love the curls.

Pepple

So cute! Lola has terrible hair and we finally tried these. Although I wish I had thought of the dollar store because I paid 10 bucks for them! Ashlyn looks adorable!

Weaver's

i remember wering them to bed to thaey are not fun. but wow they do work.