CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Landon's Stats


Landon had a well baby check up yesterday. Here are his current stats:
Weight: 27 lbs. 8 oz. 50-75%
Height: 35 inches 97%
Head: 52 cm off the charts
One of Landon's quirks is that he HATES to be touched by strangers. If he initiates contact that is fine, though it doesn't happen often. This quirk always makes doctors visits fun! The doctor commented on how strong he is. :) My arms are the strongest they have ever been thanks to him.
He recently learned a valuable lesson. Wait for the garage door to finish opening before charging full speed ahead. He clocked himself once and now runs out full blast, stops half way and watches the door until it is all the way open, before proceeding. Falling off the table must not be too bad for him cause he still gets on it daily despite repeated falls.
We also discovered a little miracle of a machine while we were in Vegas for Thanksgiving. My sister had a soothing sounds/white noise machine. We used it for him while he napped to block out the noise of the other kids. And it worked wonders!!! I immediately ran out a bought one for him. Best 20 dollars I have spent in some time! It has made nap time a breeze. Gavin loves it too. He has told me several times when he wakes up in the morning how well he slept. Now Whitney and Chris are both saying they need one.

1 comments:

This Idaho Girl

I also hate being touched by strangers. He has turned into a kid. When did that happen? I think it's funny that doctors categorize kids by percentiles. I guess I'm glad they don't do the same when I go in to be weighed.