CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

New Alpha Dog



When Landon hears the blender he knows a delicious smoothie/protein drink is coming up!!! He comes a runnin' and impatiently hangs onto the counter while Chris whips up this yummy treat. Honestly, I am not sure why he likes them so much. They aren't disgusting but hardly the yummy treat he seems to think they are! I guess he has already picked up his Dad's obsession with strength and fitness.

Chris shares with him but he has become very greedy and refuses to give up the straw. I suggested Chris just use two straws. This only lasted for a short time. The boys decided to arm wrestle for it and the winner was . . .


Landon! Looks like there is a new alpha dog in the house!!!

8 comments:

The Patty Cake House

LOVE HIM!!!!!!

Brett and Diane

That is too funny! Landon looks so much bigger since this summer. I'm with you protein shakes are not yummy at all Brett makes them from time to time and I think they are gross that’s crazy that Landon absolutely loves to drink them.

Mary

Go Landon! I agree about not loving the protein shakes. Tim gets protein powder to put in smoothies, but I'll just add in almond butter and cinnamon, or avocados to add in protein and fat...sounds gross but you can't taste it (unlike the powder!).

Elizabeth

That is the cutest story. I think he is one cute baby.

The Healthy Nutcase

What a cutie pie!!! Landon, I'm talking about Landon. :) LOL! :) He's really growing fast!

malia

How cute is that!? Seriously!

Chris, what do you put in your shakes? And your arm is huge and awesome. :)

Carissa

So cute!

Weaver's

that is so sweet. wish we could have maed it out ther. we would of had lots of fun.