CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Trip to the Museum

On Wednesday we made a trip to the children's museum. We started out with a pizza picnic on the grass outside of the museum. The kids loved it when the sprinklers came on and showered us. They said, "it was like something that would happen in a movie." :)
Whitney was very proud of her tower she built. We named it the Lopsided Tower of Whitney.
Ashlyn working on some puzzles.


Gavin in the dog pound. Whitney told him to chew on his shoe and he DID! Little brothers do have their uses.

Whitney and Gavin thought this was an ideal spot for Landon.

When I saw the giant projection of rainbow squares on the wall I knew Whitney would love a picture of herself in front of it.

She then asked to take this picture of me cause she loved the effect of the projector's lights in my hair. I have always had clownish hair but now I even have the rainbow stripes to boot! More and more as I get older I am struck by how much I look like my Dad. When I saw this shot, I was a little blown away because all I could see was my Dad. He makes that exact same expression. Family does it not just scream Glen? Or is it just me? This shot is called, "Just Call Me Glenda!"

1 comments:

The Phipps

Great pictures!!! What in the world are you giving your children?? They are growing up to fast!!!! They are beautiful!! We miss you guys here!