CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bowling with Grandpa

My new camera lens finally arrived just in time for our last day in Nevada. We took Grandpa bowling. There is no doubt about it, Ashlyn is Grandpa's girl! She sure loves her Grandpa and spends most of her time on his knee. The evidence of his devotion is that she receives the choicest and most tender cuts of meat while we are visiting. My Dad owned a meat packing plant for years so a choice piece of meat is pretty high up on his list of perks. =)
I did not get many photos while bowling, mostly because of this little guy. Chris and I took turns chasing and corralling him. Who would of thought that an active 1 year old and bowling would not be the best partnership???


Whitney chose a ball that would match her outfit.



Gavin was a little peeved because he was not bowling as well as he usually does. I, on the other hand, had the best game of my life! I had three strikes!!! It was looking like a sure win for me until Chris rallied to beat me. Why can he never let me win at anything?!?!


Landon and Grandpa

1 comments:

The Patty Cake House

It was so fun to see you!!!! Cute pictures. :) I love the part about Ashlyn getting the prized cuts of meat. That is so cute!