CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Phoenix Zoo


I think I mentioned that Heidi is a huge animal lover so we had to check out the Phoenix Zoo also. It is an awesome zoo! Of all the zoo's I've been to, I would rank it #2, right after the San Diego Zoo. Though June would not be the ideal time of year to go. It was HOT!


Ashlyn playing at the Fisher Price Farm park.

Ride'em Cowboy Rocky!

This was Landon's first carousel ride. He started off loving it but as it picked up speed he got a little scared and started clutching at me.


Ashlyn loved brushing the goats.


Rocky riding the shark.


All the kids loved this fake cow you could milk or should I say water?



My little Joey is getting too big.


Gavin was wearing the perfect shirt to ride the tiger.


Chris and Carlos were just glad to find someone with a bigger head than either of them.


The rare two-headed tortoise.

Landon liked the goats too. Now that's a goatee!

Checking out the flamingos or Mr. Stand-On-One-Leg as Heidi and I like to call them. Does anyone else remember that Wee Sing song?


Crikey!!! Gavin's caught himself a real beauty this time!


My Island Girl


Doesn't this elephant look real at first glance?!?

We kind of regretted getting the kids snow cones because they all made such messes of themselves with them. In the intense heat they started melting and dripping like crazy. They sure enjoyed them though!