CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day at the Zoo

Some of my favorites from our day at the zoo.

An albino peacock. Not something you see everyday!

We are the world, we are the children.
Tortoise's drink juice boxes?!?


I made Heidi kiss this frog as I thought it would make a fun shot. Sadly, he did not turn into a prince. I vote she use it as her profile pic on facebook though.



Ashlyn wasn't a fan of the Breaded Dragons.



Carlos is four months older than Whitney. They have typically been close to the same height with Wit being a little taller. One of the first things they always do upon seeing each other for the first time is to see who is taller. Carlos had the sweet satisfaction of finally being the taller one this visit.



A halfway decent shot of me and the kiddos. That is all we can hope for these days.


Gavin feeding a giraffe.

2 comments:

Brett and Diane

Wow that shot of Gavin feeding the giraffe wouzers! I had to click on it to see it bigger. Giraffes are my fav at a zoo. I can't believe he was able to get that close and if that wasn’t enough feed it something, what a zoo!

Heather

Diane, the giraffes are my favorites too! You paid two dollars to feed them 2 lettuce leafs and 1 carrot. =)