CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Love to See the Temple!

While we were in the area we took advantage of our proximity to the the Orlando Temple and went for a little visit to the the grounds. These photos really don't do it justice though. The kids don't get to see temples very often in our neck of the woods and they could not get over how beautiful it was.

Back view.

No one could keep their eyes open due the dazzling white light reflecting off the temple in the morning sunlight.
Ashlyn's favorite part was the fountains. I could not get her away from them.

4 comments:

The Phipps

That Temple is beautiful! I went to a sealing there and took pictures and now I can't find them, that was before digital cameras or to say I didn't have a digital camera yet! Love the pictures!!

Joe*Nikki

Beautiful pictures...but where are you?

The Fisher's

It looks like so much fun! I'm so glad you were able to get away for a bit, but I agree...where are YOU? I know, I know, capturing all of the memories :) I hope you have a few of you to show though, you've got to be looking so cute right now all pregnant :)

Katie Webb

wow, it looks like you guys had SO MUCH fun! I'm jealous! I noticed there is not one picture of you! How come? We want to see you too!