CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Photos








I have gotten into the habit of taking professional photos of the kids at Easter and Christmas. This is also when I splurge and buy them co-ordinating clothes. I've been sad because Whitney has outgrown girls sizes and needs to move up to juniors sizes. =( This means no more perfectly matched outfits. Since Chris got me my new nifty camera I now get to take the pictures myself. We finally got them done a week after Christmas and I am finally posting a few of my favorites. Ashlyn has been so hard to take pictures of this past year that it is next to impossible to get a good group shot.

4 comments:

Pepple

So cute!! You did a great job! I will be so sad when Vic goes into juniors and I can no longer match. Thankfully she is still a size 8 so we have a while, but it still bothers me. I love how the outfits match though, the black check is adorable.

Mary

Good pictures! I'm impressed you took them yourself. I struggle with keeping my finger out of the way of snapshots. :-)

The Phipps

Those pictures are GREAT!!!! Don't you just love that camera and don't just love when the pictures look great! You have a great talent!! Beautiful and handsome kids!!

Kattelman Krew

You have always had an eye for taking great photos :) the kids look great too! super cute outfits.... They aren't allowed the change or grow up at all okay? that way thing can be the exact same when we see you again ;)