CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

St. Paddy's Day 2011

I was trying to get a cute shot of these two on St. Patrick's Day but Landon was not cooperative. Ashlyn giving him loves and posing nicely while Landon tries to wiggle away.
One of the differences between boys and girls.
Notice Landon's devilish smile and Ashlyn's dramatic pose. Nothing says Happy St. Paddy's day Sis, like a bash to the head with a wooden Thomas train.


Because your outfit always needs a little pink even on the biggest green day of the year!


Our Good Luck Charmer.


Photographic proof that I do fix Ashlyn's hair. Because someday I am sure she will ask me why her hair was never styled. Naturally she pulled it all out 5 minutes after I left her at childcare at the YMCA. Even though all the childcare girls told her how cute it looked!


1 comments:

The Patty Cake House

Everysingle time I look at your pictures it tears at my heart strings a little. I sure miss you guys... I really do!!!! Love those kiddos!