CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Grim Reaper, a Faerie, Minnie & Mickey Mouse

A group shot before we headed out for our quad-ward Trunk or Treat. Whitney's BFF Victoria came along too.


Every year Whitney begs Chris and I to dress up for Halloween so this year in honor of her final year of trick or treating we surprised her by dressing up. My cowgirl costume is not that impressive but points for doing something, right?



I was so excited when I saw these yellow sneakers at Ross for Landon. They made great Mickey Mouse shoes! The best part of the Mickey costume was how this little tail wiggled while he toddled around. Notice that he has two suckers in his mouth and a sucker in each hand. Sugar literally turns Landon into the Tasmanian Devil. He starts shaking his head back in forth in a way I have never seen before. Shortly after this picture was taken I chased him around the parking lot as he ran around like Taz. Could not believe the area he covered.



Ashlyn doing the cupcake walk. She loves cupcakes!

Left to right: Abby, Victoria, Whitney and Addie. These girls are all on the same soccer team. Go Purple Pain!!!


Chris dressed as Mr. Clean, something of an oxymoron for all who know him well. Though he did once snap my mop in two mopping the floor! Landon would not wear the gloves. He would just shake his hands until they came off.
This frightening apparition is my Handsome Mansome. (Make-up by Chris.) I wasn't too pleased with his costume choice this year. He really wanted a scary costume and Dad backed him up so I was outnumbered. If I had my way, he would be in a teddy bear costume. ;)

Ashlyn in her chariot. ;) Ashlyn does not believe in exercise. I had fun running from her with the stroller. That was the fastest I had ever seen her run! The irony of it seemed to escape her though.
The Grim Reaper running from a Faerie???

3 comments:

Susieq

I can't wait each year to see what costumes you've come up with. They are so darling this year. Well, the Grim Riper was downright scary. And Micky and Minnie were adorable. Glad to see you and Chris join in the Halloween fun.

The Fisher's

You all look great! Love those Mickey hands :) I'm sure you wish they would've lasted longer. I can't believe just how big everyone is over there!

You are looking awesome by the way! And Chris looks old :) Love the eyebrows!

Elizabeth

You have some of the cutest kids for Halloween. Their costumes turned out so fun!