CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Big Boy Pants For Landon



 
Why is it that your child becoming potty trained always seems like the most unattainable goal? Even though Landon is my fourth child I still felt like it was never going to happen!  I am happy to report that there will be no more diapers at our house ever again!  I was afraid to even acknowledge that he was potty trained for fear of jinxing myself for almost 2 weeks after the fact.  Like all my kids he was fully capable long before actually deciding he wanted to do it.  About a week before his third birthday, Chris said no more diapers and put him in underpants.  I was not home but Landon pooped in his big boy pants.  That's when he and his Dad had a come to Jesus meeting, as they like to say in the South.  This little boy LOVES his Daddy so much that he potty trained purely to please him! No accidents from that day forth!  For the next couple days whenever he used the potty he would say, "Daddy are you happy now?" It was really kind of pitiful...but I'm sure glad he decided to finally do it!


 
He always wants to wear his underwear backwards so he can see the picture on the bum.  When I said I wanted to take a picture of him in his big boy pants he wanted me to get the rear view.  It is a perfect profile shot too.



My parents gave him these Batman PJs for his birthday.  I did not think he even knew who Batman was but as soon as he put these PJs on he thought he was Batman...I mean he really seemed to believe he was Batman!  He was running/flying around saying, "I'm Batman"!  We need to get this boy a super hero cape ASAP! 





0 comments: