CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Ashlyn's Sweet Earrings


Ashlyn received these sweet earrings for her birthday from her true love "My Ben". Ashlyn has a thing for younger men. She never refers to Ben as simply Ben it is always "My Ben". For the past two Sundays when I have been getting her ready for church she insists she wear her earrings. Amazingly she actually has wore them for the whole three hours of church! These babies are so special they are reserved for Sunday Best only. I couldn't get a very cute picture of her modeling them because she was being a stinker. As a side note does anyone have any recommendations for getting rid of eczema? I cannot get rid of that patch on her cheek. I have tried countless OTC creams and even some prescription creams.

7 comments:

Joe*Nikki

What a cutie!!!!!

The Cook Clan

Evan was just prescribed Protopic cause he gets eczema in the creases of his arms real bad and it seemed to work...for now. I think it was already at the end of the cycle anyways so I don't know if it was just the cream or a combination of both??

Anonymous

Ha Ha! Those are the coolest earring I have ever seen...I need to get me some!

The Patty Cake House

LOVE those beauties! She is so cute!

The Fisher's

Love the earrings...let me know if you find something that works on her cheeks. Logan has had patches on both cheeks for about a year now. They usually aren't too bad, but can flare up any time. We have tried lots, but always seem to go back to some hydrocortizone covered with a layer of Eucerin cream, but I don't know if it ever "really" works. Our doctor did say to steer clear of most lotions (especially ones in pump containers)since they have some amount of alcohol in them that can dry out or irritate the spots, he said it was better to stick with creams. Good luck!

Mary

Cute earrings! On the exema our doctor told us Cetaphil (cream not lotion) when our kids were little. We still use it, and it does seem to help. If the exema is too bad it burns, but it seemed like it didn't hurt after a bath. Other than that we just keep it on them every time we remember.

Pepple

She is so cute! I love the earrings! She already has fashion sense. I can't believe how big she is getting, she just looks so grown up all the sudden.